Sunday, November 23, 2008

Poor Hannah!

Yesterday, Hannah was playing with one of Jake's big Tonka trucks when her face met the floor! Bless her heart, she bit her lip really good and skinned her nose up! We didn't even know about the nose until this morning! I guess it took a little while to appear! We felt so bad for her. Jake runs around the house and is always running into or bumping into something and really never sheds a tear! Usually the next day there is a scratch or bump or something and we're both like...where did that come from. Hannah on the other hand is pretty dramatic when she gets hurt. This time she had reason for the dramatic crying....she was bleeding pretty good! She seems fine today but, I had to share the picture! She smiling though!

We've had a pretty lazy day for the most part! I got out and ran with Dad. We ended up running 8.2 miles!! Pretty crazy, I didn't know I could actually go that far! But, good news is...I can run the 8 miles at the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day. I was a little worried that I might not have it in me to do it! Turns out, I was wrong! We have really enjoyed having Brent home this weekend. We accomplished a lot. The kids got their pictures taken for the Christmas greeting card and school pictures....you'll see them soon! I got to take Hannah to her very first movie! We went to see Madagascar 2! She seemed to have fun but, couldn't really sit still! Oh well! Anyway, that's it from us! I have added a couple of pictures that I took this weekend! Enjoy!




Prior to her little accident...in her new sweater!!

The little man eating applesauce and chessin' it up!

No comments: