Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One GREAT Weekend!!!

This past weekend was so beautiful here in Mckinney!! Brent was home, the weather was great, and we had lots to do. Brent got home late Friday night after being away for 3 days in D.C. Friday the kids and I did a lot of playing at the park and while waiting for Daddy, we played in the back yard for over 2 hours!! They played in the sandbox for about a hour and then proceeded to exploring through the flower bed. I just sat there and enjoyed watching them play! Saturday morning we had a wee bit early game. This was Brent's first T-ball game to attend. Unfortunately I think that all the kids were still sleepy and probably didn't want to be there. It wasn't as lively as it usually is! Maybe he will get to make one more game before they're done! The rest of the afternoon was filled with mowing and more playing in the yard! I caught lots of pictures this go around! Check them out!

before Hannah's game...I finally have it looking somewhat like braids...still not as good as Auntie Ann!!




Check out the 2 kiddos in this video and what surprise they found!

Having fun just playing with trucks

enjoying their sand table....Thank you Uncle Robert!!

my treasure...freshly picked flowers from my favorite little ones!

Too stinkin' cute!! I love these kids!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
Wow! What a great sand table. Robert did a nice job. Brent use to play with one at Montessori school. Years ago. Put some measuring cups and spoons in the box for extra learning. What a neat learning tool.
Love,
Stephanie

The Greats said...

So many cute pictures! I love the braids, the sand-box, Mr. Frog and especially the last picture of Hannah and Jake together.
Robert is so talented--you are lucky to have him around.