Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Misc..

I'm trying to play a little bit of catch up before our trip up to Missouri and Arkansas. We have a new nephew...William David Trent!! I'm sure that I will have plenty of pictures to share when we get back!! These are just a couple that I have taken in the last couple of weeks!

Jake loves bath time...especially when he gets to pick his own color tablet!

Hannah has been working really hard on her penmanship! I caught her writing her Aunt Kerri's name! She'll ask me how to spell "whomever" and then she'll write it!! This was the 5th or 6th person's name that she wrote! She's pretty good!!



I think everyone knows that Brent and I love to watch NFL and college football!! Well, while watching the Cowboys, we caught Jake doing this!! I guess he picked it up from us!! It's a little dark but, you can still hear him!!





A true "Edge" smile!!! Today was haircut day!! Freshly cut and styled by "melissa!" All ready for Christmas card pics and family pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so cute!! Hannah, you are doing so good on your penmanship! What awesome writing you are doing :o) I have another picture you did for me last year that you also put my name on, thank you!!! Jake, I love my bath time too. I have bubbles, but no colored tablets to make my water change colors. I'm going to have to get me some!! You sound like your Uncle Ricky and Nanny yelling, while they are watching football too. I admit, I do the same thing too, it definitely does run in the family! Especially if the Cowboys and Longhorns are playing...woohoo!! Congratulations on your new cousin, he looks as sweet as you both do. Have fun when you go see him. give him a little butterfly kiss for me. Tell your mommy and daddy hello and give them big hugs and kisses also. I miss you guys! I love you both, Aunt Kerri <3

Unknown said...

Oh my good ness waht a blessing

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
Good writing Hannah. Keep up the good work. Jake you sound like a true football fan. We enjoyed seeing you all this past week in Missouri. Thank you for making the long drive and time for a really great! visit.
Love,
Stephanie