Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hannah's new room!!!

That's right...Hannah has a big girl room now! We decided to upgrade her furniture and make her room a little more like Hannah! She got to come with us and decide what furniture she liked and what mattress she wanted. We decided that this would be an early birthday gift for her. The new furniture fits perfectly in her room and really gives her a lot more space to play! I decided to take the time and paint her room and fix it up all nice and girly. I figured that I owed it to her since I didn't paint either of their nurseries! I picked out the paint and then decided that it would be really cool to put up a chair rail!! Man, that was a beating painting with 2 different colors. But, I'm glad that I did it!! It looks really cute. I still have a couple of things that need to go up on the wall but, it's pretty much done...as of today!! I did the caulking on the chair rail and touched up the paint today! I took the pictures tonight so that we could share it with you!! Next time you are at our house, I know Hannah would love to show you her new room!! She loves to show it off! Stop on by anytime!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the room! You did a great job painting! is that brown for the bottom color? So grown up for Miss Hannah! Hope all is going well. Talk soon

Ann

The Greats said...

Such a pretty room. I love the pink and brown combination. Was the chair rail hard to put up?
Looks like many (love) hours went into making such a nice finished
product.
Have fun Hannah!