Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I think this might be the last post that I do until Christmas! We have been quite busy this weekend. We had some our friends over this weekend to make ornaments and for some playtime! We had a great time. Today we went over to another friends house and made some Christmas cookies! A little more than we normally do for a weekend! It was so much fun! I have attached a video that I took today of the kids on the way back to the house. Evidently, Jake has learned how to say "Merry Christmas!" It's so cute!

I have also attached some cute pics of Hannah and I. She actually wanted to take pictures last Wednesday before her tumbling class. Notice her leg warmers....can you believe they are bringing those back?? YEA!!! I had some when I was a little older than her! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Love to you all!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was precious!! Hannah, I love the leg warmers...you are so pretty! Jake, you are talking so big! And I love to make Christmas cookies too!! You all sound like you are having so much FUN! We will see you Christmas...Merry Christmas to all of you!! Love and hugs, Aunt Kerri