Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where's Hannah??

The past couple of naps that Hannah has had, she has ended up in the plastic storage box that we keep her stuffed animals in. At first, we would come into her room to wake her from her nap and would find her nestled in her curtains on the floor. When you would first walk in the room you couldn't find her. It's been kind of funny to go in and see where you will find her! The other day Brent was home and got the chance to wake her up from her nap. When I got home he said "you're never going to believe where I found Hannah." He told me that she was in the box! So that last 2 days she has wanted to sleep in the box! Whatever it takes to get her to take a nap...I don't care! I got a couple of snap shots of her in the box!! Now when she takes a nap she says "Mommy, I want to sleep in the box!" I guess it like her secret hiding spot that we all know about now! Cute,cute,cute!





yesterday at nap time!


today at nap time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great Hannah! After all, us girls all need a little "space" to ourselves...you're too cute Hannah bear! Love you!!! Aunt Kerri

The Greats said...

Guess we will have to get the stuffed animals a new plastic storage bin since Hannah has taken over their home. Maybe we should just get a king size box and they can all nap together. Hannah are you keeping your ears warm with your hoodie on?
Haven't rec'd your school pictures yet but checking the mail every day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
Hannah looks very happy in her little box. We have received the kids pictures and your Christmas card. Thank you they are very nice and much appreciated.
Love,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Hannah you're just like Auntie Randi, I used to sleep in this baby bed that Papa made for my dolls. But it got me to take my nap so I say go for it sister!! Love you tons!

Auntie Randi