Saturday, December 13, 2008

Party Time!

Last night was Brent's Christmas party down in Dallas. As always it was very fun and exciting, no not really! This will be the last Christmas party for Club Marketing in Dallas and I'm sure Brent is thrilled! Since we hardly ever have any pictures taken of Brent and I, I thought this was a good opportunity since we were all dressed up. Don't get me wrong, I will take any time to get to be with my husband, even though he doesn't really care for the party! I still had fun just being with him!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW...YOU BOTH LOOK SO PRETTY AND HANDSOME! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! LOVE YOU, AUNT KERI

The Greats said...

You Guys really clean-up nicely!!!
Only teasing, of course. You both look great! Leon says "nice tie" Brent.
Love from the Ozarks--

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You all look so cute together
And happy.
Love,
Stephanie