Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A reason to celebrate!!!

Today was a pretty good day, I have to say! Jake has started big boy underwear as of Friday! The weekend didn't go great but, I think that was because we were all over the place. Today though, he was in underwear from this morning until he went to bed tonight!!! No accidents!!! YEA!! He's such a big boy!! Good job Jake! What a relief to have this under our belts! I have to say, kudos to Brent!! He worked with Jake all day yesterday while I was out and about! He didn't get to do that with Hannah but, he was very patient with Jake yesterday and it paid off! I'm sure there will be the occasional accident but, I think we're off to a great start!

Hannah, on the other hand, had tumbling today and of course did GREAT! She had been doing so well that they bumped her up to the 4&5 yr. old class early!!! Yippee Hannah! After her regular class we went out to pass by time while waiting to pick up Jake from pre-school. When we got back, her tumbling teacher said that she was trying to get a hold of me. She said that they wanted to move Hannah up to the next level. She has been doing so well following directions and has excelled in the tumbling, they believe that she was ready to be further challenged!!! We were so excited for our little Tumble Bug!! She has graduated from Caterpillar to Firefly!!! Way to go Hannah! As a reward she wanted some new Crocs!! I know that sounds silly that she wanted some new shoes but, you don't know our kids! They love shoes, especially boots and Crocs! Since I didn't want to buy boots, I opted for the Crocs. She hasn't had any for a couple of months since she grew out of her old ones! We're a Croc wearing family!



Jake may kill me later down the road for this picture but, it's cute for right now! Hannah in her new purple Crocs and Jake in his Nemo underwear!! They actually posed for the camera!

Robert and Dad got home from there camping trip early so, they came over for dinner tonight! Uncle Robert is always chasing the kids around and playing with them to wear them out for me!! Check out what Uncle Robert goes through!! Poor Uncle Robert! Well, it's just pay back for what he did to me!!! Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!


1 comment:

Laura said...

That's awesome that Jake is going potty and Hannah is doing so well in tumbling. Yea!! Love the pictures too - keep 'em coming!