Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st T-ball practice

Hannah's first T-ball practice was last night and she had a blast!! She did so good! They kept the 3 girls together....there are only 3 on the team....and they moved to each station together. They learned to hit the ball off the T first, moved to throwing, and then to fielding!! She really did have a blast out there! Why wouldn't she...it's in her blood!! She even got a little competitive out there! I don't know where she got that from...he,he,he!! Anyway, my girlfriends little girls are on the team as well and one of them is our favorite photographer. She took some great shots of Hannah! So, I have a couple of pics to share!! Of course, I have to brag!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
WAY TO GO Hannah!! You look great out on the field. Have fun.
Jake your turn will come.
Love,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Yea Hannah! I like your little nike t-ball shoes! Very cute! Jake you keep watching...get some good pointers from your big sis! I love it...little Reubin athletes in the making!

Love
Auntie Ann

Unknown said...

Melissa,

Hannah reminds me so much of you at that age. Brings back memories of your soft ball days. Great memories.

Love,

Mom