Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let's Ice Skate!!

We have had a very busy weekend with the kids. We haven't had this much fun in a long time!! On Saturday, the kids and I met Auntie Ann and Grandma at the Galleria in Addison. We shopped a little at Old Navy and then headed to Mc Donald's for lunch! The kids were very excited about getting to ice rink! I have to be honest, I didn't know how well the kids would do once we got the skates on. They surprised me more than you know. Jake started off with Auntie Ann and acted like it was no big thing for him to be out there. No FEAR! Hannah was with me and I really didn't think she would make it out on the ice. She was very leery of it at first but......after about 5 times around the rink she was much more comfortable. She even stayed out with Auntie Ann after Jake and I got off. She even ended up skating a little bit by herself. It was definitely a hit!! We will be doing this more ofter since we have an ice rink in the Frisco mall!! After the ice skating was done, we met Grandfather, Uncle Jared and Daddy for dinner by the ballpark! We had a great time hanging out with everyone!! Of course it wouldn't be right if I didn't take some pictures!! Enjoy!!

Ann-I don't know about you but...my biceps are so sore from all of this work on the ice!!




2 comments:

The Greats said...

Great pictures! Stephanie told me this afternoon there should be some
soon. Hannah and Jake you really are looking good on the ice and kudos to Ann & Melissa for all the "arm" work. I love the pic of Lindley & Hannah and Jake! Glad you all had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
Proof positive that Hannah skated by herself! How are your arms and shoulders Jake? You did great being held and skating around with your mom and Auntie Ann. I am glad you so many pictures to show. We did have a fantastic time at the Galleria skating. Melissa and Ann Marie had quite a work out!!
Love,
Stephanie