Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hot Sauce, T-ball, and a new biker!!

I didn't have a cool title for this post! Oh well, a lot has happened this week! I have now created a new and better hot sauce recipe! This one is actually a cooked sauce rather than just blending fresh ingredients. It will last a little bit longer than just a couple of days! Yesterday, I believe that I perfected the recipe! We had nachos and homemade hot sauce for dinner last night. Yummy! While I was making it yesterday I took some pictures of my observers!




Bubba and Jake watching




The hot sauce coming to a boil...it simmered for about an hour

The finished product...it makes quite a bit!



Of course I have to have a test taster and Jake loves hot sauce!! He's the perfect critic!

"first I have to stare at it and then smell it"



"Ooooo...it's spicy...i must have a drink!" After it was said and done, he gave me his approval!


After all the hot sauce making was done, I signed Hannah up for fall T-ball! We found out last night that she was on the Orioles team! Practice starts next Tuesday and games will begin in September. Get ready for a bunch of t-ball pictures of our little rock star!! She is very excited and we are about to leave to buy her some cleats for practice and get Jake a helmet!! Which leads me to our next and newest news! The helmet for Jake is because he learned how to ride a bike last night! He just popped up on it and starting riding. I have no pictures since it was out of the blue but, hopefully we will get some tonight!! So there ya go!! Lots going on here! I hope everyone is doing well! Check back tomorrow for maybe a pic or a video or Jake riding his bike!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum on the hot sauce!! I cook my hot sauce too. If you have time, could you please e-mail it to me? I have company coming in this weekend and that gave me a wonderful idea for dinner one night!! LOL My son was always my hot sauce tester also...Well, you sound as if you and your family have been pretty busy. Tell Princess Hannah that I am proud of her gymnastics, swimming and now her t-ball!! Wow, busy little girl and momma!! hahaha Miss you all and love you!! Aunt Kerri

Unknown said...

Can confirm that the hot sauce was good. These guys are growing up too fast!