Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's been a while!


Well, I have been under the weather for about 2 weeks now. Thankfully, I went to the doctor on Saturday when my mother-in-law was in town and found out that I had a nasty sinus infection. I am much better now but, did not have it in me to blog for the last week! A lot has been going on though. We now have bunk beds in Jake's room! He likes the idea of them but, hasn't wanted to sleep in them yet. It's okay for now because his crib is still in the room. I guess it has to be his idea!!






Secondly, my sister-in-law, niece, and mother-in-law came into town this past weekend and we had a blast playing! It was fun seeing the kiddos playing with their cousin. Check out some of the pictures I took.








Hannah with her Aunt Laura



Baby Clara with her favorite toy - the John Deer tractor



Jake getting some tickle time from cousin Clara





One happy family!



This is by far, my favorite picture that I have taken. Is this not the cutest picture you have ever seen?

I'm off tomorrow to Wichita Falls for the ride. I will be posting pictures from our ride!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Melissa,
Great pictures!! The one of Brent and Hannah is really cute! The one of Brent, Laura, and the kiddos was great too. Good luck on your ride tomorrow!

The Greats said...

Hi Melissa,
Glad to hear you are feeling well and ready for the big ride tomorrow. Our computer had a problem for a couple of days so I am now catching up on all the great pictures and news.
We'll be thinking of you tomorrow-