Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Santa's making me a kitchen?"

Today has been a fun day so far. Hannah has been looking at pictures of herself from back in the day. She has found this one and is wondering where her kitchen is. Little does she know that Jake destroyed it and Mommy had to take it apart and throw it away. Since she has discovered the idea of a kitchen, she has been asking for one for Christmas and her birthday. She says ... "mommy I need an oven and a kitchen like you, so that I can cook my food." Pretty cute, huh? I told her that if she was good that maybe Santa would bring her one this year!!! I told her that he is making it for her. Since then she has been telling me "mommy, Santa's making me a kitchen, right?" Of course I say yes, but tell her "remember you have to be a good girl!"

No comments: